Organizing the home screen will make your screen looks good and also help in to find and access the apps quickly. You can remove any unnecessary app directly from your home screen.
Here is how to Organize Apps of your iPhone and iPod:
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad device to navigate home screen.
- Tap and hold any app of your home screen until it will not start shaking. When apps start shaking, you can rearrange it, remove it, moved into folders, and on the other home screen pages.
To rearrange apps on your home screen:
- Tap and hold the app and then drag it to the place where you want it.
- Wait and release the app.
To delete an app:
- Tap and hold the app icon, after a moment you’ll see a cross (X) button at the corner of the icon.
- Tap the ‘Cross (X) button’ at the corner of the app icon.
- Tap ‘Delete’ to confirm. You can re-download your paid or unpaid app from App Store for free.
To create a folder for apps:
- Tap and hold the app to which you want to create a folder.
- Drag it onto another app, when a grey bubble appears around the apps.
- Release the app. a folder will create which contains both of your apps into that.
- Repeat the same process to make more folders or to add more apps to your created folder.
- Reverse the process to remove the apps from the folder or to remove the folder.
To rename the app’s folder:
- Tap the folder name. Release your finger when you see a cross (X) sign at the right of the current folder name.
- Tap the (X) sign.
- Type a new name for your folder.
To create a new home screen page:
- Tap an app and drag it to the far right of your screen.
- Drop the app into the new page when you see a new blank page to open.
- Now, Swipe your screen to navigate between pages.
To save and exit from editing mode:
- Press the ‘Home’ button of your device. The apps will stop shaking.
Hope this will help you make your home screen look organized and good. Also, if you want to make further changes into it, then tap and hold any app icon on your home screen to re-enter the editing mode.