Now that McAfee has bid farewell to its previous master Intel, it has come with a brand new appearance. The days of the gaudy greenish and grayish UI are history. McAfee is now more refined and sophisticated. In McAfee Total Protection, the significant features are located on the lower side of the main screen. Users can scan their systems, check it for bugs and outdated software, and delete cookies and junk after buying the MTP retail card. It also comes with an inbuilt password management tool called TrueKey. This tool is so sophisticated that it not only stores and generates general passwords, but it also has facial and fingerprints bio-metric recognition.
Moreover, McAfee Total Protection is available for a multitude of devices running on Windows, Android, MacOS, and iOS. Just get MTP retail card and activate it on mcafee.com/activate. McAfee is a cybersecurity company formerly supported by the hardware behemoth Intel and, due to which, its safety products are pre-installed in a majority of Windows laptops, ultra-books and other gadgets which contain Intel processors. The premium cybersecurity software is known as McAfee Total Protection, and this program guarantees that it shall defend users against different IT threats, varying from viruses and DDoS to unsafe websites and keyloggers.
McAfee Total Protection Feature
- The most significant characteristics of MTP are:
- Antivirus software
- Secure internet browsing
- Network Firewall
- Multi-Device License
- PC TuneUp
- Parental Control
- Password Management Tool
- File Lock
McAfee Total Protection (MTP) Setup
At first, MTP will conflict with any previously installed anti-virus program on the PC. However, when you uninstall and remove the older program, you can install McAfee Total Protection easily. What makes setup so easy and quick is that users do not have to confirm it from any email for downloading the setup. In order to download the setup, they need to go to mcafee.com/activate and go to their online account.
MTP scans the system and auto-removes any conflicting application. Moreover, it examines the system before it is installed and blocks all the vulnerabilities which get detected.
Steps for Downloading McAfee Total Protection Using MTP Retail Card
For downloading McAfee setup, you need to follow the process given here:
- Jot down the URL printed at the rear side of the retail card.
- Power on the computer and wait for it to boot up.
- Double-click on any internet browser such as Chrome.
- Enter the URL www.mcafee.com/activate in the address bar.
- Go to the Country option and select your country.
- After that, go to the Languages option, and select your language.
- Confirm whether the region has been rightly detected.
- Now, you need to create an online account on the website.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Fill in all the details.
- Sign in to the newly created online account.
- Read the McAfee License Terms carefully.
- Click on the I Agree button to confirm.
- Now, from the user screen, click on McAfee Total Protection.
- In the following page, select the Install option.
- Now, decide how you would like to download MTP.
- Save the file on your system.
Steps for Installing McAfee Total Protection with MTP Retail Card
Follow the process given here to run and install McAfee Total Protection via the MTP Retail Card:
- Allow the file to get downloaded entirely.
- After that, double-click on the downloaded setup file.
- Windows users will get prompted by User Account Control. Click on Yes to allow the software to make changes.
- After that, click on the install button.
- Mac users may have to log in to their admin user account.
- Follow the guidelines being displayed on the screen.
- Restart the computer when it’s over.
McAfee Total Protection Activation with MTP Retail Card
Without activating your copy of MTP program, you cannot use it. Follow the process given here for activation:
- At the rear side of the McAfee Total Protection retail card, you will see an activation code.
- Copy the 25 characters alphanumeric product key.
- Double-click on the MTP icon present in the taskbar or Dock.
- When the program opens, click on the Activate option.
- Enter the copied product key for activation.
- Now, sign in to your user account.
- Congrats! Your product has been activated!